1. It’s a different Accessory ideas for Living Room 2019 those who want a bit too much and want a difference. You can try placing a huge sized mirror on one side of the room. On the floor, this mirror can add depth to the room. Here the design of the length mirror and where you will put it in the room is very important.
2. The use of plates, bowls, vases and trinket motifs with tile motifs may be a different alternative. On the middle coffee table can stand a large china bowl. They will show themselves very well in a plain design room.
3. Yes, I know you may be a bit bored with lace covers, but they look nice when used correctly. Do not use lace covers as a set. Only one or two covers will suffice. For example, a large cover on the side table. Or two small lace drapes on the middle coffee table. Here we need to balance the classical look of lace. You can put an eye-catching wonderful vase on the cover.
4. This is also a new output, tray use in decoration. We put an elegant tray with a beautiful design on one of the coffee tables. Decorate with candles, candlesticks, small flowers or vases.Here is accessory ideas to make your for your living room beautiful for 2019.They look really nice.
5. Colored feathers, peacock feathers, a touch that will add style to your room. Stylish vases filled with these feathers should be placed on one side of the room.
6. Objects with a nautical theme also look great. It makes you feel more comfortable. Sea shell, chestnut, star or sea-themed figurines, such as lighthouse.
7. For you another great accessory suggestions for living room in 2019 ,glass bottles. Colored or patterned glass bottles lined up on a shelf. Or decorative glass bottles of height, standing on the middle coffee table, would be great, right?
8. Items or objects decorated with thick ropes. A rope-wrapped vase or pots can add a different air to the room. Or you can also use the ropes on the dashboard and frames.
9. Take a nice chess or checkerboard. The middle of the coffee table as if he had played a game and was halfway through. A very different Accessory ideas for Living Room 2019 proposal that will add wealth to the room.
10. We can say that the figurines are indispensable for room decorations. Even a few small trinket can give your room a spectacular view. Don’t rush when choosing Trinket, it’s important to make nice preferences. Don’t buy what you’re looking for, without finding the bibloy reflecting your style, so enjoy your shopping. You can find a wide variety and beautiful figurines on the stores and websites that sell this kind of products.
11. You can use last spring-themed products or objects. Withered and dried leaves, cones, dry shrubs and branches. For example, in a corner, a big pumpkin can stand.
12. You can use antique items as accessories. Old small television, old-style camera, record player or radio. An antique record player can stand on the side table, right next to beautiful plaques in ancient times. Or an old camera may be included in the library.
Lighting Ideas 2019
13. Since the living room is a place we use very often, it should be bright and give a freshness when we enter. Therefore, it is necessary to stay away from any work that will reduce the light of the room.
14. Firstly it is important to use natural light, ie daylight, for illumination. The windows of the room should be large and high if possible. There must be plenty of sunlight through the windows.
15. In order not to interrupt the daylight entering the window, the screen you are using must be light colored. Or you can choose a tulle with a wide motif.
16. If you are going to use dark colored curtains, the curtains should not stand in front of the window. Fund curtains should start at the end of the window, that is, stand in front of the wall. Of course, if there is enough width in this room.
17. The most important means for lighting after daylight will be the chandelier standing on the ceiling. The chandeliers have a great effect on the décor of the room. That’s why you can go through a lot of sample chandelier-selling websites for ideas. Here you can also choose different style models, except the style that dominates the room. You can choose a simple chandelier with sharp lines in a modern room, but you can choose a nostalgic model with a little difference.
18. There are 2 very decorative metal or rope stalactites hanging from the ceiling on one side of the room. They can be used to give a noticeable appearance rather than illumination.
19. Floor lamps are a great tool in terms of both lighting and room decoration. You can find them in most examples of interior design. There are many very many model options. My advice would be to use one with the original design. Metal, plastic or wood, fabric covered or glass fan, modern, classic or country style, there are examples in every style and design. And this lighting tool will make your living room look great.
20. Using a table lamp or lampshade is a different option. Don’t think they’re in the bedroom. If you use a beautiful lampshade in the right place, you can also get an elegant look in the living room.
21. Spot lamps can be found on the ceiling. What is important here is to use a sufficient number of points at a point that will not turn the room into a disco.
22. You can use candles for candles to be used in both decoration and lighting. I’m excited about the candle. There are so many candles in a wide range of colors, nice design. You can put a bunch of fragrant candles in pastel colors in your side table.
23. Long tall candles can stand on the floor. You can stand next to your TV stand or put aside the use of a lamp and you can put such large candles next to the berber.
24. Shaped candles can decorate your middle table. You can string them into a decorative tray. Or they can be on a tray made of bamboo, or they can be placed in a beautiful glass dish.
25. You can place beautiful candles in glass jars, jars or cages hanging from the ceiling. These glass vials can be self-colored.
26. You can use wall-mounted candlesticks. On top of these candlesticks, you can place candles that match the colors and style of the room.
27. You can make very different lighting in your room with small striped led lamps. Led strips can be found just below the edges of the stands. You can apply to the bottom of the shelves or inside the cupboards.
28. How about using an old-fashioned gas lamp in your room? Even if you didn’t light the lamp, it might look nice in the room. You can put a big one on the floor, or you can hang a few on the wall side by side.
29. You can try to use wall or floor type lamps designed for outdoor use in your room. Let’s assume you’ve covered a wall with a brick-like wall covering. In this wall, one of the outdoor lamps may be located, for example.
30. Decorative wall lamps will also be great for your room. It can look very nice when you use it on the right wall. For example, a wall lamp in the form of a sun, or a beautiful wall lamp designed with tree branches.
31. That’s a very different idea. Cover the back of several large frames on the wall with strip led lamps. When you turn on the leds you get a great look on the wall.
32. You can place illuminators (candles or led lamps) into more ordinary objects that are not for lighting. For example, it can be found in objects such as vases, cups, glass jars.
33. You can place a spotlight behind the large hall drink in the large flowerpot standing in the room, or decorate it with led bulbs.
Wall Decoration 2019
34. Let’s start with wall shelves for living room. If you don’t count the corner of the entrance door in your room, there can be three useful corners. These can be evaluated with corner shelves. You can place lots of photo frames on the shelves.
35. Long shelves along the wall will show your room completely. You can put very decorative pots of the same size along the shelf. Inside the flowerpots can be found different tiny flowers.
36. In the bee design, hexagonal shelves can decorate the wall. You can place a trinket on each of these shelves.
37. You can place shelves in different geometric shapes, such as circles, triangles, squares. You can place lighting in the interior of these shelves or decorate them with candles.
38. You can hang candlesticks or candle holders on the wall. Very fashionable now. There are many beautiful candle holder designs on the market, you should definitely evaluate this ideas.
39. You can hang three jars or glass vases on the wall and fill them with colored flowers. The arrangement of objects in wall decorations is important.
40. The most common and very beautiful wall is to decorate with frames. You can completely decorate a wall with frames of different sizes, with beautiful photos and abstract artwork.
41. Here is a different idea for you. Find different frame models with attractive, wonderful design. Prepare different sizes of frames, but do not put pictures in them. Hang blank on a wall.
42. You can decorate a part of the room by placing the mirror into the frames. Make a mirror inside the frame and decorate a wall with three identical sizes and the same design.
43. It is also a good idea to use mirrors on the wall. You can buy from the market with custom designed mirrors and evaluate them in your living room.